DVD2One

Ive heard good things about this software, and my question is when i go to the tutorial, it's said to have a DVD-RW drive and was wondering if it would also work if i have a DVD+RW drive ?

If so, should i follow the directions ecactly?

OK, Im getting closer, but have one question. Please look at the attached pic. These are the files I added to CopyToDVD and then i clicked on " Write To Disc" . It completed the burn to DVD, but when i try to play it it says " Unsupported format Disc in Drive D: " .

Should I have clicked on the option " Write to DVD" instead??? Dvd2One compressed the files perfectly, and now i just need to get it to burn correctly. Again, I clicked on write to disc intead to Write to DVD. Is that my problem..

The DVD i made will play if i explore the DVD and then click on the vob files and tell Power dvd to play , but if i just put it in the drive, and try to directly click play drive d: that has the DVD in it, that's when i get the error.

Before I waste another media, i just want to make sure that all i need to do next time is choose " Write to DVD".

Attachments

OK, I got it! Basically, I was being a bonehead the first time and didn't click on write DVD Video. It's all good now. I successfully made my first DVD to 1 disc. Thanks everyone. I'd have been hosed without this forum. Great links for guides and great tips. Thanks Again.

I'll keep my pict size down next time also. I know it's too large.