DVD2DVDR version1.3.1 out

this program does dvd9 - dvd5 the same way dvd2svcd does dvd - svcd, you need CCE 2.50 installed on your system,my friend highly recommends it ( i aint got a dvd burner yet)
available here for free download
h**p://www.magazinwelt.de/forum/software.html

E

elpresidente

hmm...will give it a try ... at least will take a look at it ;)
thx

üsse

It is very simple to use, just put the DVD9 in, select the audio track, subtitles and GO!
But it takes to long........
RIP started at 10:09 and finished at 01:00.
CCE started at 01:05 and finished at 2:58.
Now CCE has started to transcode and need 4 hours to finish.
If it ever finish i´ll post about the quality.....

Attachments

i wish

it sounds good but the one i downloaded was in german i guess .i noticed the screenshot was english where can i get it? the one on the main site cdsoft was german

It has finished!
The quality is best! CCE has made fantastic job once again!

Danoman:
the installation is in German but the program is English!

im sorry..... but what is the diff between dvd9, 5 and 2?? and whats CCE?
sorry i know u guys prolly hate telling n00bs all this shit, but i gotta learn somewhere :rolleyes:
thanks in advance

and i tried running the dvdtodvdr, and u know where it says (see image above) 'input' then underneath VTS_01 etc? well mine goes all the way up to like 5 or something. Which one should i chose? or which should i look for?

Last edited:
DVD9 = DVD 9GB and DVD5 = DVD5GB
CCE = Cinema Craft Encoder
Double click on VTS_01 and then it will open so you can see if VTS_01 is your movie or trailer, maybe you have to double click on VTS_02 or 3 ...then select audio track and subtitles and go.

thanks mate, appreciate it.
I've double click on VTS_01, and it jsut says PGC_1, same as all the rest, yet they have more. When i select PGC_1 for example, English AC3 and English DTS show up... what does this mean? other just have the AC3 option once ive selected one of the PGC things.
thanks again

If you click on PGC_1 for example then you will have this:
PGC_1 (02:08:45) - 43/43 that means it is the movie with duration 02:08;45 and 43 chapters. Also you can look at the right side for more info.
So you can find what PGC is your movie.

DVD2DVD-R 1.3.4 is out now dudez....>

ive tried this program myself and it does work..i tested it with lord of the rings which as you know is nearly 3 hours long,so this was a real test,but yes it worked ok and put the whole film onto one disk with very good video and audio quality...recomended for novices and newbies who want the easy way of copying dvd`s..but be warned,i have a P4 2.66 northwood running at 3.100 and 512mb of corsair platinum xms DDR434 memory and this software is slooooooooooooooooow.:D

my mate reckons it has halved his encoding time to about 4 hrs so i dont understand why its so slow, i did a 90 minute cd in 3.5 hours?????
so heres an idea
why not use DVD2SVCD and create the 2 cd image files, then burn them onto a dvd with other films maybe you could get 2 or 3 films onto 1 dvd media? not being a dvd burner myself is this possible

Last edited:
Hi!
could somebody tell me if there is somewhere else that i could download this soft?because i tried and the answer that i take is
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/software.html on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.19 Server at www.magazinwelt.de Port 80

Thanks very much!