DVD rip ?

Ok , I have a home made dvd here (wedding) but it has no chapters and i cant fast forward the video.
So what is the best soft for this ?
Ive used Ulead software but when i ripped the dvd to edit, it lost a lot of quality and i am trying to avoid that.
I dont want to lose any quality at all if possible.

I have DVD Maestro but dont really know how to use it properly, I will give it a shot , thanks.

Isnt DVD Lab virtually the same proggie ?

more or less :)

we have a great tutorial in the dvd section on DVD LAB :)

and i know chickenman uses MAESTRO :)

so if you get stuck just ask :)

Use DVD Decrypter in IFO mode, set Stream Prossing on, then tick the Video & Audio streams selecting the Demux button. The in IFO mode settings set the splitting to None. Hit go and soom you will have the video & audio streams on your HD as individual streams. Load these into the assets of either DVDLab or Meastro and move them to the video & audio streams sections. Set the chapter points to what ever you like, set first play to be first chapter and compile. Check the movie by play off the HD.

Read the DVD to DVDR Tutorial on more info on how to use Maestro and the SVCD to DVD Tutorial on how to use DVDLab. They are both pretty simple really.

spider said:
@ chickenman have you read my post on dvdremake (having probs with it)
I havent seen your dvdremake post but since I've never used the program nor have any need for it really, sorry I really cant help much there.