DVD Maestro Error

Scooterpig

Hello..am using Maestro for first time and thought I was doing ok but am now getting this error and am unable to continue and can't find the error anywhere.

I am trying to add 8 episodes of a TV series into Maestro to burn onto 1 disc. All episodes have been ripped ok and encoded via DS2Roba/DVD2SVCD fine and I have all the .mpv & .ac3 files for Maestro.

I can add the 1st episode no worries into the video & audio section but when I try to add the 2nd episode video file I get this error and it won't load.

Can anyone help please?

Attachments

Thats a new one on me ! Maestro is pretty fussy and unless your files are 100% dvd compliant it will complain. Back in DVD2SVCD, check the Encoders Advanced settings, and make sure the GOP settings are as per the Tutorial. Have you tried loading in any of the other Eps or was it Ep 1 the only one that loaded?

Scooterpig

It's really odd mate as I can load sometimes 1 file and sometimes 2 files ok but then this error. Then I restart Maestro and try to load the file I had error with and it loads no worries into the Movie 1 or 2 area, so I dunno whats up.

I also tried loading every episode in one at a time and I am able to load them into Movie 1 area on their own, it just won't let me add any more than 2..:(

So your referring to loading into Movie1 or Movie 2 area where the problem comes, hmm... so you are able to load them into the Assets okay then ? You should have made 7 more Movie projects if you have 8 Eps to load in. You load Ep1 into Movie1, Ep2 into Movie2, Ep3 into Movie3, etc. You are doing this I assume?

Scooterpig

Well I'm trying to do that yep, but when I try to load say a 3rd one into Movie 3 I get the error above..:(...and yes I'm able to load them into Assets no worries and it reads it nps.

Scooterpig

My Bad.

I have finally worked out the problem and it was user error as usual...:D

I was trying to add each new episode into the Movie Timeline window for Movie 1 only and not adding a new movie for each episode...DOH!

All fine now, sorry..:)