Dvd Loader

Baza171

Dvd Loader?

I have got and used the Cd Loader which by the way is quality but i was wondering if there is a dvd loader and if so where can i get it from and does it work the same way as the Cd one. :)

xxxopenxxx

Cd Loader Is DVD Loader...

Heres How You Get It To Work With DVD's

1st insert swap magic cd - Wait For The Screen
2 insert cd loader - Wait For Normal Cd Loader Screen
3 Press Triangle, Your CD Drive Should Open Up, Replace CD Loader With Swap Magic DVD, Hit Triangle Again.
An Error Message Will Now Come Up Saying "Error Reading Disc" Ignore That And Wait Until It Says To Hit The X Button. When It Does Hit The X Button, This Should Take About 15 Seconds Now The Screen Is Red Instead Of Its Normal Color. It Should Say Using EA Swap Method Enter A DVDR Base Game.
Open Ur Flip Top Cover Enter Ur Copied Game, And It Should Load.

REASONS FOR NOT LOADING:
Game Needs To Be Patched (EX: NHL2004)
If Its A Bad Burn, Or Bad Media Ur PS2 Will Say Error Reading Disc And Then It Will Refresh Itself And Go To The Red Insert A Real PS2 Game

Baza171 said:
I have got and used the Cd Loader which by the way is quality but i was wondering if there is a dvd loader and if so where can i get it from and does it work the same way as the Cd one. :)
There is a dvdloader that could be found here :) if this is what you are looking for . but the post by xxxopenxxx should do you just fine ;)

h..p://w.w.ps2ownz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11133

Baza171

First of all im using swap magic with a non solder chip. The trouble is i can use cd loader just fine without no probs but my mates ps2 will load the dvd swap magic disk but not the cd one. Ive tryed using mine on his but still fails to load it just makes some funny sound. Hes tryed cleaning the lens with a cleaner but still know different. So was woundering if there was any way i could get a dvd loader on a dvdr then his problems should be solved. Any help would be great.

xxxopenxxx

Baza171 said:
The trouble is i can use cd loader just fine without no probs but my mates ps2 will load the dvd swap magic disk but not the cd one. QUOTE]

What Do You Mean By Will Load The DVD Swap Magic But Not The CD?

Also What Game Are You Trying To Get To Boot, And What Type It Based?

Baza171

The swap magic dvd disc loads fine but the swap magic cd disk wont the playstation wont read it the playstation just makes some funny noises and then says disk error so i just thought if there was any way i could put the cd loader software on to a dvdr his problems would be solved. Ive tried other peoples swap magic disks but still the same probs it must be his laser. Any ideas?

xxxopenxxx

Well

"I have got and used the Cd Loader which by the way is quality"

Did You Have It Working Before And Not Now?

Anyway There Is A Way You Can Have It Run Off Of A DVD.

xxxopenxxx

How To Get DVDLoader

Basically You Need Go Here:

w.w.ps2ownz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11133

(Was Originally Posted By GettyGas)
Change The Dot Between The Two W's Into A W, Then Sign Up, Activate Your Account, And Go Back There. There You Will Find It. Download It. U Will Need WinRar To ¿UnRar It? Well After Its Decompressed You Burn It Onto A DVD With DVD Decrypter. And Load It Up With Swap Magic DVD Version 2.0