DVD cracks on dvdplayer

NeTrOmE

The dvdr works fine on PC But not perfect on DVD, it gives some small errors, the picture goes from each other. Anyone knows why? :eek:

DJY69

same promlem - sound and movie.

hello to all and the mask.

i burn the dvd on dvd-rw and normal dvd it is the same cracs on sound and pic, it is more when last 25 min' and when the sound is in high peek in the movie. i try to process AGAIN with diferent fiels of same movie but the problem remains.
tryd diferent movies but the same some time it is not even play in the top set dvd but on the computer it is fine.

hope to have some answer abut it.

try a good quality dvd -r or media as poacher suggested :)

they will always work fine on the computer as the drive is capable of reading most types of media whereas the dvd players are not :(

NeTrOmE

How will i know which DVD+R it read able on DVD players? I have a LiteOn SOHW-1633S DVD burner...
Is DVD-R the best media?

Last edited:

dx

NeTrOmE said:
How will i know which DVD+R it read able on DVD players?
Does you standalone DVD player have DVD+R compatibility? Many players older than 2 years do not always have the compatibility.

NeTrOmE said:
I have a LiteOn SOHW-1633S DVD burner...
Is DVD-R the best media?
I don't own a LiteOn DVD recorder (NEC man myself), but I believe Ritek media is good on LiteOns... hell Ritek is good on most recorders. ;) Perhaps some LiteOn owners will chime in on more media compatibility.

NeTrOmE

I have bought some dvd-r but it is stille the same.. DJY69 Do you use winxp manager.
Should i use nero burning?