DVD audio out of synch

I have found numerous posts concerning avi synch problems, svcd synch, etc. But none particulary too my problem. All the audio is synched in avi form, mpg form, mpeg-1/2 form, basically all forms. problem is after i burn and play dvd in standalone player, (it appears in synch on PC using WinDVD to play the DVD Files) usually audio leads video by like 2 to 3 seconds. I use DVD Moviefactory to convert mpg to dVD files. and nero 6 ultra to burn the files. I don't know if it is a setting problem or what. Can I use something like IFOEdit to edit the files and retard the audio to match up? I used to get them sporadically, but now every DVD is out of synch. I restart and shutdown all none necessary applications before each burn so CPU usage is at a minimune. This is driving my bonkers :confused:

Last edited:
Just about every post here about AVI to DVD with audio sync problems rotate around 2 programs, NeroVision and DVD Movie Factory. So you are not alone, I suggest you use a decent program to do the conversion, see the Tutorial section.

Sorry I dont use either of those programs and really cant help you with them other than the above advice.