dvd audio menu problem (dvd remake)

Hi, I'm trying to merge 2 dvds onto a single dvd. The dvds are small and did not require transcoding at all. Every thing plays fine and all the buttons work except one menu. On the audio menu you are givin 4 choices, "Auto Play" "Soft Rock" "Jazz" and "Mute". There is also a return to main menu button. However none of these buttons work. Not even the main menu button. I have not edited any commands or anything. I used 2 rippers to see if that was the issue, Smart Ripper 2.41 and DVD Decrypter, and I got the same results. What going on? and how do i fix it?

Last edited:
I dont know what the problem is,but if you wanna join 2 dvds in 1,open them in dvdshrink and make a iso of it-thats what i did once>>> :)

well i found the problem but buying it is the solution. lol. I want to keep all menus and stuff but i wan't to remove certain things.

i want to do the same thing dvd shrink dose. I takes both dvds puts them on a disk. With a main menu you select eiter the 1st or second dvd and it plays as if there is that dvd in the drive. Full menus and all.