Dungeon Siege Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All
I hope Someone can help me with this.
Got 2 iso's of the game and on 1st iso -sound.dsres is corrupt.
and on disk2 -mpworld.dsmap was also corrupt.
The game seems to play ok but no sound that sucks.
Coulden't afford MOHAA and this game, so if no one has these files guess im SOOL!. LOL
But if one of you do have these files and its not to big fog e-mail
:).
I also have kazza if you want name the files whatever i'll look for them.
thank you!!
who knows i might have something you need :)
Old Hippy 1960

My Dungeon Siege discs (pirated backup copy from the black market, but 100% working with full sound) are burned with ISO 9660 charset (8+3) filenames. I guess you are looking for the files named on my discs "SOUND_1.DSR" (175 Megs, on disc 2) and "MPWORL_1.DSM" (90 Megs, on disc 1). But I don't know who will upload these for you - I have very narrow bandwith for upload. Maybe somebody having SDSL and a good heart...

i got 16KB/s upstream, not much but i could up them for you / to you how do you want to get them ?
(it would take about 5 hrs to upload both with full speed)
FortiTude

Thank you!!!!
But I copied the files form a friend from work :) last night.
You are really cool for offering to go thru the trouble.
If you need any thing im pumpkin60 on kazza.
If i got it it's yours dude just let me know what you want.
And i'll put it on there.
thanks again FortiTude :D
Old Hippy

Im getting 2 files corrupted:
Terrain.DSRES
Sound.DSRES

That from a copy I d/l, a copy I bought (copied with Nero and CloneCD) and a copy a friend gave it to me.

Well, the game runs fine until the 6th chapter (saving the king) were it gets stuck real bad due to the crash. Original runs fine.

Any ideas?

Hello, im looking for three files that are corrupted, objects.dres, sound.dres and terrain.dres. can anyone help, i have kazaa if that helps. thanks

Well I installed the game with Oficial CDs
then backed up.

Replaced CORRECT and INSTALLED files from hard drive into imaged, burned and voila

Anybody mind helping me out with this problem? I need Terrain.dsres and Voices.dsres , the others worked for me... You can share it on KaZaA, or put it onto an internet site, or contact me on AIM at XvBadBendervX, to direct connect, or whatever you think you need to do, thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.