dual boot

I know this has been covered before. I'd like to dual boot winme & winxp. Can anyone direct me to the posts covering this. All I need is some simple instructions to start out with. I'll probably be able to take it on from there.

Any suggestions on the size of the partitions and/or separate hdd's are very welcome. I have 2x 9.1 gb hdd's & 1x 60 gb partitioned in 3 equal-sized partitions.:)

Hi.

I installed WinMe on a 2 GB partition (F) and then WinXP on a bigger one (C - 6GB): this way it works fine. Just some minor problems:
1) When installign Me, since I have many drives (6 partitions on 2 hard disks, IomegaZIP, CD and 2 burners), the Windows setup started but then could not find the install path (!), so I had to copy the WinMe CD on my partition C and install it from there, then I could remove it.
2) When opening the Recycle Bin in XP, it crashed. I supposed it was some kind of conflict with Me protected files (maybe I'm wrong), but disabling the Recycle Bin protection under Me solved my problems.

Now everything works fine.

Bye
___
Jabba

Try Rometec

Rometrec trios is a cool hard drive selector. You can choose from 3 diffrent hard drive and boot up from anyone just pust a button to select before you boot up. I have one and I'm going to boot from 3 drives. one linux, one windows xp and one windows me. You can only see the drive you boot from and the others are safe. It's a cool way to have a safe drive as well has have other drives to play around with and screw up. look it up. it's about 50 us dollars at tigerdirect.com

Dual Boot

I did not manage to make winme run stable, so I stuck with winxp. I did not reply as my pc was down for some time but is now back up and running. Thanks for your input.