Do you want to back to the old favourites?

Various `up to date` versions of some software have been ruined over time.They`ve become big bloated memory hoggers,or they`ve gone in the totally wrong direction -irrelevant to what they were originally meant to do.Cases in point:Real Player became the bloatware RealOne Player..WMP-we all know about that..Winamp 3 became 4 and totally lost the plot..etc..etc..I`ve just been to `OLDVERSION.COM` where you can get older versions of popular titles (old shareware,etc) whether it`s to run on a dated machine or whatever.If they haven`t got it,they`ll try and get it if you ask.Nice idea-handy site,much better than hours of searching..
http://www.oldversion.com

yeah it did go down for a while with lack of funding but now its back with sponsors and is skyrocketing :)

i've mentioned it here a few times when people have had problems with bloatware versions of software :(

@every1 yeah,Always glad to help if I can, guyz
@VIPER I don`t want to take credit for your postings.It was b4 my time at this forum so obviously I didn`t know-sorry...:)

Last edited:
Cheers plextorman :)

Looks like a real good site, nothin worse than when a good prog gets a bad case of bloat (nero 6 anyone):p

& thanks 2 VIPER 4 originally postin that site :)

BaNzI:D

Last edited:
no problem PLEXTORMAN ....every day the forum GAINS "new blood" with lots of new members that still havent scratched the forum surface :)

It helps now and again to pull up some of the older stuff and discover the delights :)

credit here goes out to you ..PLEXTORMAN :)

as you brought a great site back to life again for the NEW BREED of forum members :)

@ banzi :p :) hehehe thanks bud :)

@banzi +viper :thanks for the credit,guyz..:) @banzi (hehehe)
you know that I know what u mean with 'nero 6'-what a waste of hard earned cash that was.It`s not even on my machine anymore.I might put it back on some day-when it`s `matured a little` (LOL)

Last edited: