Divx2DVd with subtitles

cg69

yeah, I can played those 2 files, and successed to burn them into DVD R-. It works with my DVD Player (machine). But the big problem is it has NOT subtitle :(

The movie is non-English so I need sub very much. I checked "Rip subtitles" and chose "DVD subtitles" in Subtitles tab. Then, in Conversion tab, I "add external subtitle" and browse to the *.srt file. When I open the Preview (still images) and click "show external subtitle" it throw out the message "Unable to create directory" and I cant click the "New frame" button. I tried with another the movie ... gosh ... it's still bad as it is.

I guess the file "SpuMux.exe" is about to merge the subtitle with the movie (which is supposed to a *.mpg or something, I dont know). It shows unknown error so that I just watch the movie smoothly without the f***ing sub :mad:

Have anyone success conversion with subtitles, please let's me know what I'm doing wrong :confused: :(

Btw, thank you very much ChickenMan. I'm really appreicate your help. :)
Cheers!

Then get a demo copy of DVDLab Pro as it supports importation of subtitles. Their site is not supportive of exactly what subtitles it suports, but I know it will support *.son (Maestro format subs) but they are graphical and text based (like *.srt ) so maybe there are some converters around that can do the conversion.