Decent East Coast Media MailOrder

al_lem

I live in Wash DC area,USA & wanted a online seller abit closer to home.I've used SuperMediaStore without any problems except for long time in between order & delivery @ UPS Ground rate.

I found a store called "CD Dimensions" out of Ct.

http://www.cddimensions.com/cd-r_media/dvd-media.asp

They had a decent price on 8x Taiyo Yuden DVD-R, $35.50 for 50 ,media so I thought I'd give them a try.Total cost was $41.58 including shipping.Both of my orders have arrived a-ok 2 days after online ordering.
I have a LG 4120b that supports 8x on DVD-R (12x on dvd+) but have had a hard time burning 8x media @ 8x,having to settle for 4x.However when using real 8x Taiyo Yuden (tyg02) media ALL of the burning software pgm's I've tried,Nero,PowerProducer2,DVDShrink,ect have burned @ 8x without any problems during or after writing to these discs.

As far as I'm concerned NOTHING beats Taiyo Yuden DVD media.If you are located on East Coast area,or anywhere for that matter,you may want to give CD Dimensions a try.

Al

al_lem

PC-GUY said:
Thanks for the 411 but they have no RITEK.:eek:
Sorry about not being clear that I was posting about their Taiyo Yuden media as that's about the only brand I use.

No knocks re Ritek except I never could get their 8x media to write @ 8x.But once I did write a Ritek they seemed to play pretty good.Just not as good as Taiyo Yuden. :)

Al