Cue / Bin to DVD

cakeman

I have a film which is split in 2 780 meg bin files and I have the cuesheets to go with them. I would I go about burning these onto DVD-R?

cakeman

Cheers for the advice Blane but I don't think its quite what I was after. I've got this film which is a Bin file which I need to stick on a DVD but being a newbie, I flummaxed!!

bin-cue

cakeman said:
I have a film which is split in 2 780 meg bin files and I have the cuesheets to go with them. I would I go about burning these onto DVD-R?
Well,as you know..thats a cd image.....When you load it..whats inside..mpeg or avi???

Yeah it does look like a real pain in the butt. What he's trying to do isn't easy. Depending on what type of file it is decides what he can do. If it's an mpeg he's got it made. If it's a dat file he's got work to do. The only way I can think of doing a dat file is to load it in VirtualDub-MPEG2-AC3, convert to divx, then run in TMPGEnc.

I just tried to open a dat file in TMPGEnc and got this error "cannot open or unsupported". Is there another way to load it into TMPGEnc?

Works fine here straight off of a VCD, using TMPGEnc 2.521.58.169.

Could be because I have a dshow CDXA/riff parser filter installed and you don't though.

Seeing as how you would probably want to copy the DAT to your HD anyway though why not remove the riff header whilst you are at it, should solve any problems.

If all else fails then you could frameserve via AVISynth using directshowsource or Nic's MPEGDecoder. Could also use VDub to frameserve.

cakeman

Thanks all. This might be a bit too tricky for just yet. I've not got to grips with Divx to DVD yet!