CPU magazine photos

Computer Power User magazine, $6 US, $8 Canada. May 2003. I don’t have a scanner so, if you are looking at magazines at the rack, it has a couple of cases showing neatly tied wires and neatly folder ribbon cables. Embarrasses ME! If you can, READ it there! Unless of course you have MONEY!

More description:
Has a list of CPU prices past/present.
AthlonXP 2400. $193, $130, $143.
Pentium 1.7 gig. $325, $124, $123.
Pentium 4, 2.4 gig 400Mhz FSB. $562, $174, $193.

This month build: a HIGH end computer anything goes $22k.
Subscribers go: www.cpumag.com/cpumay03/leaders
Did not check that link as not a subscriber.

ATI Radeon 9800 Pro NVIDIA GeForce FX 5800 Ultra. ATI Mobility Radeon 9600, a 9700 turned mobile. Pentium M. New VIA’s AMD chipset. MUCHO new stuff that might be common in 9 months. Tidbits, foam rubber for quieting fan noise.

Always GREAT built computers as each part LISTED so you know how/why as homemade/custom. A great dreaming magazine and useful to have in mind when starting to plan a system. 1-2 copies a year a MUST. No ads for parts in it. Every 2- 3 people should get it and share it. Affordable that way. I might not like the authors but the built systems are always NICE. Not off the shelf PC magazine. Parts are ORDERED as best price etc. If you are a yuppie with a credit card you can build GREAT systems. If you are warez, you need to beg mama/papa/older woman keeping you - for a COMPUTER. If she dumps you let me know.

Only posted for the first paragraph.