Copied dvd to DVD ?

I hear you cant just make a backup copy of a copied DVD. However , will this work?

1. Use smartripper to copy the files again to the HD.

2. Since it's already under 4.37 Gb, and ripped to the Hard Drive again, can i just put it back on a DVD like i originally did ?

Just use dvd deycripter in iso mode, then burn using dvd deycripter also in iso mode.
You have two versions of iso mode in dvd deycripter, you have mode (R) for read and (w) for write

dvd decryptor is the king for this altho u cant burn on the fly.
Then again, i never even burn cd on the fly.

Make sure your hardware is correctly set up for on the fly tho.
Or u may get a lot of errors.

Done correctly it should work fine. ;)

Best is to have your burner and reader on separate cables in your PC, then on-the-fly copying with Nero, RNM, Diskjuggler, Alcohol, etc, etc works just fine every time.

But to burn on the fly at 4x would be very troublesome, would suggest 1x (best) or 2x as max.

desavedo said:
I hear you cant just make a backup copy of a copied DVD. However , will this work?

1. Use smartripper to copy the files again to the HD.

2. Since it's already under 4.37 Gb, and ripped to the Hard Drive again, can i just put it back on a DVD like i originally did ?
The answer to this question is yes, you can do it that way. Although, like the others have stated, ISO mode is much easier.

Thanks everyone! I used Alchohol 120% on the fly and Copied a DVD in 20 Minutes. Both Drives are on the same cable and I didn't have any problems. Alchohol is a very nice program. Thanks again for all the good advice.