Coloring computer case

No jokes but this is funny enough. Any ideas how to "dye" the plastic on the computer case DARK? A whole dark front will look better. I would almost think ink but there must be a PROPER chemical mix that won't rub off. I am not spending money just for COLOR. A side panel with fan opening is $19. I MIGHT drill it.

No way to do it without spending some money. Easy way would be to use a color permanent fat tip marker like the ones used for graffiti back in the day.

@ ChiMusic,

In the automotive industry there is a paint made specifically to paint plastic. This special paint is used to paint the interior plastic parts inside car interiors. Automotive body shops use this special type of paint when they repair damaged car interiors. Normal rattle can spray paint purchased at Wal-Mart or Home Depot just won’t work to spray plastic parts.

Suggest you visit a good automotive paint supply company (not your local auto parts store) or visit a good automotive body shop and ask where they purchase their paint supply products.

Regards,
Coaster

To paint plastic there´s a line of products from Dupont that works great, Im not sure of the name of the products but they can be found with the automotive products.

The Kaylor

I think this Kaylor (??) will do. They do not sell spray cans in Chicago so have to go to the burbs. Banned as IDIOTS practice spelling words/pictures on buildings vs in USA 1st grade. ONE example of all my STUPID people comments.

My goal is STEALTH drives w/o buying case ($120) with snap cover. After looking at the MOD ADDICTS I think I might be better doing something SOBER MINDED like find some money and BUY one. Money money money.

Can't link to buy the colored factory front pieces. $40 would be cheaper.