ClonyXXL 2.0.1.0.1 German release only

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClonyXXL 2.0.1.0 German release only

On the authors page it clearly states there will be no English release, please don't ask.

I cannot past the URL as my senior status means alot and I don't want too lose it, took me a long time too get it.

I am fully complying with the rulez, I am sorry but you will have too find it elswhere.

Here a very rough translation I did with a PowerTranslator Pro 7

Again in ClonyXXL 2.0.1.0

1. Improved operator leadership.
2. Better Aspi - support.
3. New surface. 4. Scans widened and improves.
5. Faster and more exactly.
6. New copy protection types added.
7. User-Tools improves. ( being able to after him/it
scans automatically been started.

Was discontinued:
1. Support of CloneCD, was evacuated into a Profiler
2. CD protocol.
3. Logbook.
4. Manual seeks after Def. Sectors. (when scanning however still existing)
5. Manual seeks to SecuRom New. (when scanning however still existing)
6. Attitudes manual dialogue.
7. Copy protection is represented no more as bitmap.
8. Support other spoke.
9. Information about the copy protection. (Erkennungsmerkmahle etc)

Installation:

Doesn't need to be deleted alto Clony Versionen. It
extends the clony.exe to austauchen. Existing attitudes
are generally still required taken on.
Whoever still had need any Clony only for unpack the
file. Clony won't have any more Setup. An installation is
not necessary. With the first start, Clony produces a
Clony2.ini on C:\Windows. Clony doesn't perform any
entries in the registration either.
To the Deinstallieren delete only the Clony2.ini and
Clony.exe.

Greets to The Loyal Members of this great forum, and you have my deepest respect for not abandoning us. ;)

Last edited:
"what do you want to do after scan?" clony asks you, and one of the possible answers is "order a pizza" :D :D :D :D :D the developer is a funny guy

Intercept said:

I cannot past the URL as my senior status means alot and I don't want too lose it, took me a long time too get it.

I am fully complying with the rulez, I am sorry but you will have too find it elswhere...bla bla
download here

Greets to The Loyal Members of this great forum, and you have my deepest respect for not abandoning us. ;)
Not too many left...;)

Give it a few days guys.I'm sure somebody will translate the program to English,as always.:)

@Intercept,A link is fine to the developer's site.;) It is not warez,just a cdr tool.:)

Laz

php said:
"what do you want to do after scan?" clony asks you, and one of the possible answers is "order a pizza" :D :D :D :D :D the developer is a funny guy
Well I don't think you will find too many peeps saying the guy is funny m8.

Quite a few would say he is a nasty bit of work who does not like English speaking folk too much, he has had a number of outbursts on this issue. There is still a thread over at Freaks forum asking this dude for an apology over this situation and he was not happy IIRC with SDG from Freaks who translated XXL into English in the first place.

All quite silly and sad really. :(

(But then, do we really need this prog anymore? I think not.)

Yup he needs too get his diplomatic priorities right with us native English peeps only. B.T.W someone pasted a link in this thread for the new clony, I just checked and its a dead link too Tripod.

Greets too all:)

Last edited:
Laz said:
Well I don't think you will find too many peeps saying the guy is funny m8.

Quite a few would say he is a nasty bit of work who does not like English speaking folk too much, he has had a number of outbursts on this issue. There is still a thread over at Freaks forum asking this dude for an apology over this situation and he was not happy IIRC with SDG from Freaks who translated XXL into English in the first place.

All quite silly and sad really. :(

(But then, do we really need this prog anymore? I think not.)
This new release is utter crap, it tells you what protection it has found but doesn't give you any settings:confused:. It also has a profiler for CC4 only, but if the program is not giving you the required parameters in the first place, how on earth is it going too pass them too CC4. I am going back too the revised 2006 english version. As for Scout, I sent them a german e-mail and they sent me a link to activate my membership, lol I would have to use my Translator every 2 mins lol. Anyway it didn't work for me (I signed up only as they wouldn't give the new Scout too non members. It looks pretty smart from the pic, as it is the developers site and not classed as warez, here is the link for you all :)

h**p://www.entf.de/

well, you may argue against this programme as long as you want, but the fact is simply there is no alternative for you. this is the only up to date copy protections scanner. it's better than scout and definitely better than nothing. of course, you could run to cdfreaks every time you want to make a backup and ask there which protection this and this game has, but I don't think they will be able to tell you right away which protection is used on the portuguese version of hitman 2 or whatever. clony is not a novel or something, there are just 10 words you have to understand, just experiment with it, don't worry, it won't format your harddisc if you push the wrong button.
I don't know why the developer is prejudiced against the translation of his programme, but from my experience I must say that he is very helpful, I emailed him once and got a response right away, which solved my problem; nothing special, you would say, but consider that many firms treat you like shit, while you have to pay for their software, while this guy helps you, even if he gets no money in return.

You are angry with him, because he releases only the german version, but you should rather be angry with all the Anglo-saxons, who haven't released ANY copy protection scanner for at least a year. Germans are the best in developing burnsoft (clonecd, clony, nero, winoncd - was a good programme while still in the hands of cequadrat), so you have to deal with german words in winoncd or clony.

I am a celt so I should hate all Anglo Saxons, but I don't History has long changed and is best forgotten. No I am not angry with him, I am very pissed that he placed on his main page DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR AN ENGLISH VERSION. Anway here is some info translated from German about the new up and coming Scout

Beta test Scout EasyScan RC1!
Why?... we think it exist need and at present give it quite little on the market. With Clony it apparently still another little lasts and in such a way gives it there no longer much!
Thus we made thoughts and are in the Download to her the result.
Changes lie in the recognition, where the search was refined and the messages became more exact. For example the version distinctive e.g. v4.68.v4.83 and SaveDisc was folded up by SecuRom in the version from 2.51 to 2,70. The version 2.80 is announced separately.
Reason: To SaveDisc v2.70 it goes with CCD and only 2,80 makes problems. Therefore it is unimportant whether 2,60 or 2.70! Goes with CCD and the attitudes are alike!
The professional manager has itself changed and here to know now 8 Buttons with names and function to be assigned. 5 Buttons are for Tools (* EXE) and 3 Buttons for left!
The assignment is arbitrary and one can e.g. to CloneCD, German Federal Armed Forces, Alco-gets 120%, data base etc. on the Tools to put and its aeh.speziellen left on the left Buttons. Thus one has a quite large range, which provide profiles to Tools from scanning, information from i-Net sides to get, start, etc. are enough. We have try all important one to connect to reach the a kind from multi-function to. With a still acceptable size!
Importantly!
The profiles are not handed over automatically any longer at CloneCD. But one can select the profile in the manual menu and if one clicks on the Button "CloneCD", this profile is transferred automatically after CCD. Here I see still no illegality and therefore remain this function still in the Scout available.
A further reason is, we wants and CloneCD will not go off!
I will meet changes, if it requires the situation and not in former times!
We showed a gesture of the readiness, but without definite state of affairs I will continue to remove NOTHING from Scout!
Reference Profilmanager(Buttons)!
Assignment of Tools(*.EXE)
Setup click and on "searches" click above. Program select.
Now in the line "Button name" a name assigned and on the point beside the desired Button click.
Finished
For left!
Under Web left the address e.g. http://www.tccd.de and a Buttonnamen enter assigned. Now on the point beside the desired left Button click.
It can be also inserted copy left!
Finished
Changes can be made at will, as long as one proceeds according to the same pattern!

By 6 experienced people and gave here it was not tested a problem!
Legal reference!
Scout EasyScan may be offered only HERE on our homepage for the Download. A linking of any kind is not permitted!
The direct support remains on our homepage!

I white and the past showed it, will write it again some hard liners special references, or however try a wedge to drive.
I think the hat am in such a way ALTO like whole history and therefore save us please!
Thanks

Zitat:
Clony XXL erkennt den Kopierschutz von CDs und gibt die perfekten Einstellungen für CloneCD an.

Die Freeware erkennt den Kopierschutz der eingelegten CD, so dass Sie mit Hilfe des im ZIP-Paket mitgelieferten Zusatztool CCD-Profiler die optimierten Einstellungen direkt an CloneCD weitergeben können. Dieser listet die optimalen Einstellungen für das beliebte Brennprogramm auf, damit Sie eine Sicherheitskopie anfertigen können. Mit der Kombination aus CloneCD und Clony XXL kann eine 1:1-Kopie einer gewünschten CD einfach erzeugt werden.

Die neue Version 2.0.1.0 der Software wurde komplett umgekrempelt. Einer, dank der neuen Oberfläche, verbesserten Bedienerführung und Scan-Routine, die die aktuellsten Kopierschutzarten erkennt, stehen der Wegfall der direkten CloneCD-Integration gegenüber. Durch die Möglichkeit, diese Funktion über den Umweg des Profilers zu gehen, ist dieser Verlust aber verschmerzbar.

Nach wie vor benötigen Sie die ASPI-Treiber 4.6, um das Programm nutzen zu können.

Quelle: Chip.de
DL Link für den Low Speed Zugang: http://www.chip.de/downloads_updates/download_starten_8639351.html?t=1037881318&v=3600
greetings

rush911

at the risk of being called names for pointing it out
English Only please >>> German in the correct Forum
and I like germans they make Becks

Laz

LOL, correct on all counts Poacher. :D

@php

I am not angry at anyone m8. ;) I was just poijnting out some facts, nothing more. As I don't use the prog I am not really that bothered about the translation issue personally, but it does affect a lot of people.

Let's not turn this into a race thing guys, we are all bigger than that here. :)

Laz

Exactly the reason I do not use it poko! ;)

Thinking on what you said it makes sense about bad software being popular. There could not be a better example of that than EZCD V5, but hey I guess we are all straying off topic in a way here as it was a new release that was submitted and not whether the prog was any good or not.

I'll get me coat. :D

pokopiko said:
My problem with the guy is certainly not his attitude, but his coding abilities. One time out of two Clony would not initialize ASPI, and when it did it would either make a wrong diagnosis, or report nonexisting read errors with SCSI devices. Add the stupid GUI and you have a very bad piece of software, which natrally was a great hit!
I never had any probs with aspi in clony, neither when I was still using aspi 4.7, nor now, when I switched back to force aspi. clony always recognises that aspi is present. after setting all cdrom drives I am ready to go.

I actually like the gui. or let's say I have no problems with it.

Danke für Ihre Antwort, die ich schätzte, daß uns irgendein einer helfen konnte.

Grüße der Diplomat;)

rush911 said:
Zitat:
Clony XXL erkennt den Kopierschutz von CDs und gibt die perfekten Einstellungen für CloneCD an.

Die Freeware erkennt den Kopierschutz der eingelegten CD, so dass Sie mit Hilfe des im ZIP-Paket mitgelieferten Zusatztool CCD-Profiler die optimierten Einstellungen direkt an CloneCD weitergeben können. Dieser listet die optimalen Einstellungen für das beliebte Brennprogramm auf, damit Sie eine Sicherheitskopie anfertigen können. Mit der Kombination aus CloneCD und Clony XXL kann eine 1:1-Kopie einer gewünschten CD einfach erzeugt werden.

Die neue Version 2.0.1.0 der Software wurde komplett umgekrempelt. Einer, dank der neuen Oberfläche, verbesserten Bedienerführung und Scan-Routine, die die aktuellsten Kopierschutzarten erkennt, stehen der Wegfall der direkten CloneCD-Integration gegenüber. Durch die Möglichkeit, diese Funktion über den Umweg des Profilers zu gehen, ist dieser Verlust aber verschmerzbar.

Nach wie vor benötigen Sie die ASPI-Treiber 4.6, um das Programm nutzen zu können.

Quelle: Chip.de
DL Link für den Low Speed Zugang: http://www.chip.de/downloads_updates/download_starten_8639351.html?t=1037881318&v=3600
greetings

Laz

I'm closing this thread because a couple of members cannot be @rsed to abide by the forum RULES!

You have all been told many times that english speaking only in the main forum, there is a seperate german forum. Now I do not want to have to issue further warnings on this issue. :(

Thanks Laz looks like some members can't understand rule 10 ...RASTABT :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.