Clony XXL is dead.

and a lot have found it fails to detect a lot of protections it falied to spot any protection on DIABLO 2 which is CD-COPS protected :)

depends on where ya are i spose !?
im in the uk !?
one i duped was CD-COPS and l.o.d was too !?

spose they use different for different locations possibly working on the daft assumption that we are are less likely to know how to dupe certain protections than others ?! :confused: lmao !?

who knows !?

maxumw2000

The New cloney XXL 2006 doesnt do anything

I downloaded it tryed it on rollercoaster tycoon it doesnt access dish are nothing it didnt find securrom that was on disk but i tryed older cloney it did 2015 finds it but it has no option to open clonecd i tryed adding it to tool section
it does no good copying.

Clony never did anything, even when it was actively supported... its best achievement was NOT popping up ASPI errors when fired up, but hardly more than that.
A-Ray is light ages ahead, although hardly complete or bugfree.

maxumw2000

cloney xxl 2006 dont work on copyrights

i tryed it it doesnt do anything it doesnt scan disk are programs yet it cant find securom on rollercoaster tycoon 2

so clonecd has nothing to work with to backup the older one 2105 finds it but you dont have option to launch clonecd so its trash unless i find out how to copy it I have plenty of coasters so far. :(

maxumw2000 said:
i tryed it it doesnt do anything it doesnt scan disk are programs yet it cant find securom on rollercoaster tycoon 2

so clonecd has nothing to work with to backup the older one 2105 finds it but you dont have option to launch clonecd so its trash unless i find out how to copy it I have plenty of coasters so far. :(
read the above post on using A-RAY forget about CLONY its not updated and its not any use anyhow !? so forget it and join the rest of the millions using R!CO'S great program A-RAY scanner its about the best you will find for finding protections :)

@scarecrow yep its not perfect but what software is lol :)