Cinemacraft encoder logo

Just converted a DIVX to DVD-R following Chickenmans tute, although the resulting movie was very good quality the CCE logo in the bottom right hand corner made the conversion look bad.

Question: is there any way to remove the CCE logo?

Thanks.

ipdave,

Yup I know that there are no warez in this forum, I wasnt asking for any, just wanted to know if there was any way of removing the CCE logo, I have to purchase CCE do I, any idea how much the CCE encoder is.

T.I.A.

depends on which version !?

Cinema Craft Encoder SP $1,950.00
Cinema Craft Encoder SP allows you to directly encode AVI, QuickTime and DV files into pristine, DVD compliant MPEG-2 streams, or beautiful MPEG-1 streams for delivery on CD-ROM or the Internet. Cinema Craft SP gives unprecedented control over the MPEG encoding process and delivers professional results in record time.

Cinema Craft Encoder Lite to SP Upgrade $1,700.00
Upgrade Cinema Craft Encoder Lite (purchased from Visible Light) to Cinema Craft Encoder SP.

or for the less rich out there

Cinema Craft Encoder Basic $58.00
Cinema Craft Encoder Basic is a powerful, production level software MPEG-1/MPEG-2 offline encoder that was developed with the non-linear editor in mind. AVI and Quick Time files can be quickly compressed to high quality, MPEG-1 for CD-ROM or internet or MPEG-2 for DVD. Cinema Craft Encoder Basic supports Constant Bitrate (CBR) and Variable Bitrate (VBR) encoding, inverse 3:2 pulldown and much more!

all avail from http://www.visiblelight.com/mall/

:)

WOW!

£1,168.82 dont think that I will be buying that version, the basic version doesnt sound too bad though, will the basic version remove the logo.

Ta.

Well,you are cdrsoft supporter,you should check the download section of the sites you are supporting???:D :D

DAM.

Just converted Tears Of The Sun Divx to DVD following Chickenmans tute, with the CCE logo sorted.
The quality is absolutly mint, well impressed, only trouble is the movie plays a bit jerky in my DVD player, turned the menu on the DVd player to NTSC movie plays fine, but in black and white, DAM my telly aint NTSC compatible, so just wondered if any one knows if there is such a thing as a NTSC to PAL converter that can be plugged in between the DVD player and TV, gotta be cheaper than buying a new TV.

T.I.A

Is it SCART cabled? and can you select RGB mode?
Some televisions support RGB on only ONE of their Scart inputs.

The jerkiness sounds like frame-dropping between the different frame rates.

On our TV, AV is a tuner channel, not a SCART - The SCART and front panel inputs are accessed as EXT-1 (supports RGB and autoseize), EXT-2 (supports S-Video), EXT-3 (front panel phono connectors).

To do RGB requires:
1. Your TV input supports it (and should automatically use RGB if available)
2. Your SCART lead is fully wired (some ONLY connect the composite)
3. The source enables RGB