ChickenMan HELP PLEASE...

ChickenMan,

I have just recently purchased a panasonic dmre50 dvd recorder and everything has been fine, :) Up until now I recorded some Motocross to a panasonic 4.7gig Ram disc and thought that I would put it to DVD-R later,that is when the fun started.
:mad:

I have tried DVD shrink to copy the movie to DVD-R with no sucess and have also tried to use DVD Decrypter,with no sucess also.

I was wondering if you know anything about the Panasonic DVD recorders,and any form of Encryption that they may use.

I have attached a image of what the files look like on the RAM Disk.The Movie file ends in .VOR extention,which I don't know what that is.
Any HELP would be greatly Apprieciated ChickenMan.

Thanks In Advance.. :)

Attachments

this may be worth a try try copy the VR_MOVIE.VRO file to hard drive and rename the .vro extension to .VOB and see if it will play back on the puter !? :)

worth a try !? :)

There is no encryption or copy protection applied, they are on a DVD-RAM disk and use different file names as you can see, thats why Shrink, etc bomb out.

As Viper said, just drag and drop the files to your HD into a VIDEO_TS folder and rename *.VRO to a *.VOB, then your software will play it back okay. Re-author this file in TMPGEnc DVD Author or DVDLab to convert it all to dvd compliant files, then burn with Nero, etc to a dvdr.

Thanks Viper_1069 And ChickenMan I have followed your advice and as usual
It has worked a Treat.

Thankyou Both Very Much for your HELP.