charity wanted

Dear Janie,

i'm currently bearing sniffles, sore throat and head aches, you know this is allways hard for a man; i don't know if i will awake again tomorrow ;)

so every encouragement is welcome; :D

Greetings from
Duracell

@serjer i think he was after some TENDER LOVING CARE bud lol are you up for that lol :p :)

personally i think hes pulling a fast one to get janie to himself lol

:p @ duracell lol :)

btw if you are not erm get well soon :D

Duracell,
Climb into bed and I will cover you with the comforter. Feed you some nice warm chicken soup and bring you hot tea with brandy. I will, of course, need to soothe your fevered brow often.
And I will make sure you see the morning.

Maybe your idea of a comforter and my idea of a comforter are two different things??
We take comfort where we find it!!! ;)

Though men will war and women will weep
Yet spring and the sunrise still stubbornly creep
I'll sing you a song when you stir in your sleep
And wait by your side till the dawn.

So rest your weary eyes and go to sleep
Or rest your weary head and come to me
Move your lips and sing this lullabye
Move your lips and sing this lullabye

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *bangs head on desk* ooops lol hey wait no change there for me lol :)

lol what the heck is a comforter ?? im guessing like a QUILT/DUVET type cover :)

janiedriver said:
bring you hot tea with brandy.
can we skip over the tea; drunk 3 carafes allready, should probably stay in the toilet; thanks for the care about me and esp. the lullaby; :)

VIPER_1069 said:
lol what the heck is a comforter ??
You surely thought about two legs clinching your neck?
no no it's fully kids suitable too, a comforter means scarf/shawl/cloth around my neck;

@ all: Thanks for your charity!
will go to the doc tomorrow; feeling right now the peak is not surpassed at all;

not better, same as yesterday;
i won't lying around the whole day, won't move from bed to sofa and back to bed, so that's why i'm typing here by holding up my head with the left arm;
but i'm looking forward and the rest of the week should be enough for recovering my healthiness; :)

lmao LEGS AND NECK duracell lol lol :D

im sure even thinking about that will get you up and about fast enough lmao :)

get well soon bud dont worry bout the forum home life comes 1st :)

feeling better today, headaches are gone, sniffles goes slowly but coughing comes now;
hope i will be fully ready on saturday for barbecue; :)