CCE Problem

I get about 89% through encoding into dvd format with FlaskMpeg using CCE 2.5 and I keep getting an error message:

"Get Frame Failed"

It craps out after the message and stops encoding. Is there settings I need to change? Help would be greatly appreciated.

I know that I'm not following your tut's but I want to experiment with this. The parts that are already done are the best quality I have ever seen. You could not tell the difference between source and encoded version. Are there any websites where I could find some info on configuring this encoder? I know one of you mods must have some little nugget locked away deep down in the biles of your favorites folder. At the very least, could somebody post a sympathy reply. LOL

The Decoder of Flask is crap as Flask himself. Maybe you are not experienced enough to recognize this well known fact.

Either follow ChickenMans tutorial or have a look at Doom9s tutorials.

But please leave Flask behind and alone ;)

I appreciate your opinion and efforts to spare me the horror of trying something different. I am not inexperienced nor stupid. I clearly stated: "I know that I'm not following your tut's but I want to experiment with this." I have also clearly stated that the quality of my file is indistinguishable from the original in every aspect. I would like to play with this configuration and was hoping to find an answer to a question. I know that some of you have devoted many hours to perfect your methods. That works is greatly appreciated. I do however believe that no one man has all the answers. I have noticed on other threads that the reflexive answer to most posts is: "Follow the tuts." The desire to help should not over-ride the desire to try different things. It is theoretically possible that someone might stumble on a better way to reach the same goals. I would suggest that attempting to answer the question posed rather than redirecting to a tut would perhaps enlighten us all. I have been niether disrespectful nor combative so I DO NOT expect to receive a threatening reply stating that I will be banned for flaming or something like that. Thank you for your time.

If anyone has an answer to my original question please feel free to send a PM.