CCE Crashing

CCE crashes as soon as the video starts to encode,I have got the patch
for AMD processors,and CCE still crashes,can anyone HELP PLEASE????.
The Processor that is in my machine is a Duron 1300.

Thanks In Advance To All Who Answer.

ChickenMan,
Sorry about the lack of information,but here we go.

After reading you Tut on DVD to DVD-R I ripped the DVD using DVD Decrypter and Load the IFO file into DVD2SVD and all goes well,have got every thing set acording to your Tut,will go all the way until it starts encoding the video will get to about 10% into encoding the first pass and the computer will restart.

Sounds like a PC problem, not a CCE problem. If your PC is overclocked, then turn it back. Cheap or faulty memory can cause it to reboot. Also install latest VIA 4in1 drivers if you have a VIA chipset M/B. Check your fan (even clean it) as heat issues can also cause a reboot.

ChickenMan,

My PCs not overclocked,memory is good Quality Kingston Lifetime PC 2700 DDR 133,and my motherboard has the new nforce chipset,new fan
etc,I have no idea,Ive even tried a clean install of windows,and still crashes.

CCE is very memory hungry, turn off all programs running in the background thats not needed, Virus Chekers, etc and do all this after a clean re-boot and then start DVD2SVCD.

Also is this happening to this DVD rip only or have you tried backing up others DVD's okay in the past?

ChickenMan said:
CCE is very memory hungry, turn off all programs running in the background thats not needed, Virus Chekers, etc and do all this after a clean re-boot and then start DVD2SVCD.

Also is this happening to this DVD rip only or have you tried backing up others DVD's okay in the past?

ChickenMan,
I have tried to backup other DVDs before and it crashed.
Also I always turn off my anti-virus and firewall and also Win dvd,and it still crashes.

Check your fan, re-apply a THIN layer of heat grease. While CCE is encoding your CPU is running at 100% utilization for the whole time of the encode. This will be its hottest and can crash your system. Your system may run fine in normal running circumstances but will crash with CCE (not CCE fault, its your systems fault).

xms3500, athlons and the nvidia nforce chipset are great, but there can be peculiarities associated with your motherboard and with the version of the nvidia unified driver you use. Go to amdforums.com and check the thread that corresponds to your mobo manufacturer. You might also mention your problem there and see whether there is a response.

catachresis said:
xms3500, athlons and the nvidia nforce chipset are great, but there can be peculiarities associated with your motherboard and with the version of the nvidia unified driver you use. Go to amdforums.com and check the thread that corresponds to your mobo manufacturer. You might also mention your problem there and see whether there is a response.

Catachresis,

NPs I will head over and see how I go,I tried putting new thermal paste on the processor and that didn't work.