Can you do this?

<tt>This will drive you nuts!
Here's a challenge... The object is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than 22 seconds you are phenomenal. Reportedly, the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes. Give it a try!

</tt>
<tt>http://tinyurl.com/56t9u</tt><tt>

And no this isn't a VIPER Game.:p:)
</tt>

02coled

i got 26.796 and keep getting 26secs
does that make me good!!! :)
Damian

The game I'm spending far too long on is "Need for Madness" - what a wild ride.

Race the other cars, do stunts off the ramps to increase power, or use the power to ram the opposition to death - hit them on the side to do less damage to your car and jump through the repair ring when needed.

Levels with a lot of laps can often be resolved more easily be wasting all the opposition, while levels with 1 lap generally need to be raced out.

Of the starting cars, Formula 7 is fast but fragile.

A couple of levels, you just need to avoid wrecking on, as all the others end up wrecking themselves on the obstacles.

One "stunt" not mentioned in the instructions is that holding up and down together makes you fly far - good for clearing a jump, but no bonus.

Also, beware of forward flipping if you try to go back on the power while still bouncing from a jump.

Happy crashing!