Can people try this please?

o00o_o00o

MackemX said:
start DVDStripper and then start it again and see if it opens twice

cheers
Does this means that we can process multiple DVDs simultaneously using different instances of DVDStripper? e.g. Matrix in internal DVD drive, Matrix Reloaded in an external DVD drive, StarWar I ISO on HD1, and StarWar II ISO on HD1, Alien ISO on HD2, Alien 2 ISO on HD2, etc??

Last edited:
o00o_o00o said:
Does this means that we can process multiple DVDs simultaneously using different instances of DVDStripper?
you couldn't process at the same time, but you could set them all up and process one after the other and all you do is click process after each one is finished

that's why it's great for splitting. Rip and setup DVD 1 with DS, open DS again and just setup DVD 2 using NEXT instead of ripping, process DVD 1 and UNDO when it's finished. Move the processed files and then process DVD 2

o00o_o00o

MackemX said:
you couldn't process at the same time, but you could set them all up and process one after the other and all you do is click process after each one is finished

that's why it's great for splitting. Rip and setup DVD 1 with DS, open DS again and just setup DVD 2 using NEXT instead of ripping, process DVD 1 and UNDO when it's finished. Move the processed files and then process DVD 2
Cool!

P/s: Oops! I edited my last post. didn't expect someone like u will respond instantly.

o00o_o00o said:
Cool!

P/s: Oops! I edited my last post. didn't expect someone like u will respond instantly.
lol

I try to answer all posts as quick as I can but if I don't it's either I'm not here or I don't have a reasonable answer :)

I hope this is good enough for people as I've got to go to the toilet sometimes :)