Can Daemon mount music cds?

Wedge said:
I've got a couple of wav images on my computer. Just wondering if I can mount them with Daemon.
don't know about Daemon's, but i know Nero's ImageDrive is able to mount NRG images from AudioCDs; and Daemon helped Ahead to made their ImageDrive;

What's exactly the image type?
Or do you mean "a couple of wav images" = CUE + (one large) WAV ?

Greetings from
Duracell

so i don't know if Daemon will virtually mount them, but czappel (Welcome mate!) said yes;

and afterward if you want to burn them as AudioCD, you can do this with BAO (Mastering AudioCD), Nero (Image burning), WaveLab and EAC ...; just load the CUE into those programms;

why not just try !?

most things are found out by trial and error what do you have to loose apart from a few minutes of your time :)

VIPER_1069 said:
why not just try !?
most things are found out by trial and error what do you have to loose apart from a few minutes of your time :)
maybe a BSOD and a system shot to death;
those device drivers for virtual drives are almost tricky and frailly in a incompatibility manner; :eek:

Wavelab will do it for sure from audiomontage window......As long is master control on--if i remember good couse dont have a wavelab now installed.....Bao should do it too..but sometimes had problems at my pc(earlier versions).....If you dont have a wavelab.......try burrrn http://www.apehaus.com/burrrn/ its a small free and woks perfect for all images with cueshits...including eac non-compliant ones.....very easy to set..no install(just extract the zip) and vill burn any audio-compressed and notcompressed format(wave) :)