Can anybody recommend a good NEWSGROUP service?

I am looking to hook up with a NEWSGROUP service. I am wanting one that is reliable, has a good retention rate (like 15-30 days). Plus it should also offer all of the binary groups and does not cost an arm and a leg. Finally it shouldn't be some limited 10GB per month offer.

Does anyone use a NEWSGROUP service that fits the bill and can make any recommendations?!?!?

Thanking you in advance. :D

Busto1

I just use the one offered by my ISP (Earthlink). Granted it doesn't have the retention rate you're looking for, but I use PowerGrab as well as Agent and I find stuff sits on there for 3-5 days. I've never noticed any kind of limit to what's been posted or what I can download. Besides why would you want to have to sift through 30 days of posts to find what you're looking for? I've noticed some of the groups I frequently use can jump from 2 gigs of posts to 25 gigs in just a couple of days; I couldn't imagine what it would be like after a month. My advice to you would be use PowerGrab and the service you're already paying for and just check the groups a couple of times a week.

For good news service, sign up for the $US9.95/month dial up account at www.flex.com which includes unlimited SuperNews which you can use from anywhere as it uses a login/password for authentication.