Call Of Duty

MattRix_Of_Smeg

I tried to create a backup of it with Clone CD and when it started doing CD1 it immediately came up with an error saying something like "cannot read sector 0"

The rest of it was done fine and it installed ok, just when it was loaded it came up with some sort of default.dll error or something. Anyway does anybody know what went wrong and whether or not its due to me needing to update Clone CD? Dont want to constantly have to burn it.

Seem to recall that it was protected with SafeDisc2, which would explain the read errors.

The problem could be that your burner can't reproduce the weak sectors used by SD.

It's safedisc 3.10 protected. Tell us what reader/writer combo you've got and we'll tell you if its possible to copy the game with your rig and how to go about it if it is.

Note though that if you use clonecd there's no way a copy of a safedisc 3.1 protected game will work without some form of emulation (i.e. you'll have to enable hide cdr media even from a dvd or cd rom that can't read an atip).