Burning program that integrates with Windows Explorer

I'm looking for a program (anything less than $100) that allows burning to a cdr and cd-rw that integrates into Windows Explorer and gives drag and drop access. It's alot like DirectCD or InCD, but does not operate on UDF. The only program I've seen that comes close is RSJ CD Writer found at www.rsj.de I love this program because it does what I want, but the cost for it is far too much (approx. $127 US). Any ideas for software that I can use (freeware or shareware, I will pay up to $100). What I also want to be able to do is open any program and save directly to my cdr(w) drive letter, or open Windows Explorer and drag files directly to my cdrw drive, then close and finalize the cd and not have to do formatting or have special drivers on other computers. Any help would be appreciated.

I'll try it and see

I'll go ahead and try it out and see what it does. What I'm looking for, in a nutshell, is a way to burn directly to a cd either through File/Save then to the cd drive, or through dragging and dropping directly to the cdrw drive and have it write to the cd/cdrw, but not through the UDF File System. This way I avoid the incompatibility issues with computers that don't have UDF reader installed.

Copy to CDR/DVD should do it for you then. Here is some of the blurb I got with the program.

CopyToCD is the easiest way to backup your files in a cdr(w).
Integrated to the shell or used as a normal application, CopyToCD
works with all CD writers to create the cd type of your choice.

Basically you can right click any folder and/or program and send to the
CDR - CDRW drive. Provided there is a CDR disc in the drive of course.

BTW. Wecome to the forum, hope you like it here.

knich2 said:
I'm looking for a program (anything less than $100) that allows burning to a cdr and cd-rw that integrates into Windows Explorer and gives drag and drop access. It's alot like DirectCD or InCD, but does not operate on UDF. The only program I've seen that comes close is RSJ CD Writer found at www.rsj.de I love this program because it does what I want, but the cost for it is far too much (approx. $127 US). Any ideas for software that I can use (freeware or shareware, I will pay up to $100). What I also want to be able to do is open any program and save directly to my cdr(w) drive letter, or open Windows Explorer and drag files directly to my cdrw drive, then close and finalize the cd and not have to do formatting or have special drivers on other computers. Any help would be appreciated.
There are NO incompatibility issues on a finalized CDR burned with a packet writer (DirectCD, DLA, Instant Write). Those issues apply only for RW media. Also Windows 2000 SP3+ and XP have native UDF support.

EASY BURNING 1.50b4 incl. CDR-TOOLS v2.01a18 (ASPI and SPTI version)
SPTI-Version patch version 0.11. This program is freeware.EASY Burning is the easiest way to backup your files in a cdr(w). Integrated to the shell (send to) or used as a normal application, EASY Burning works with any CD writer. Write a folder and files, pictures and what ever you want. Easy to use. Create Data CD from a folder. Backup your MP3 collection. Integrated into Shell. send to Integrated into Desktop. Designed for Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP. Multissession, Multifolder, Multifile(s) support. This program have an independant internal ASPI/SPTI detection.

http://www.paehl.de/home.htm Look for the Burning tools section.