BurnAtOnce: problem...Help !

hey there Guys & Gals....I was wondering if anyone encountered this problem using burnatonce......everything was working fine on my system,for a long time.I just tried to backup up a movie with burnatonce and noticed when it is activated it does not open right up anymore,that it hangs while searching to configure devices,then it opens to the main window. ok . now here is the problem....when I click on the mastering tab to check the dvd /video tab. it is no longer there..I only have audio and data tabs now. I uninstalled then reinstalled and same thing no vidoe or dvd tabs.....I am running windows xp service pak 2 with a pioneer a104 dvd burner....I havnt had any problems with this before...till now..Im using the right firmware for my burner it hasnt changed.also dont have any problems burning with nero or dvdxcopy xpress.thanks Dax300 :cool:

What version do you use?Latest 0.99.5 dropped support for dvdrecord.....the dvdvideo and dvddata tabs will appear again when you install ProDvd in the external utilities folder......but you have to ask the ProDvd author for a free license,which can take a while...otherwise you can't put more than 1 GB on the dvd.....
O.99b still has the dvdrecord support......

burn at once problem

thanks roadworker thought I did something wrong or my system was acting up..i did the up grade to the 995 then upgraded that to the 995u...guess I will have to uninstall and look for the 99b..or someone can point me to that location..thanks again roadworker :p

BurnatOnce: Resolved

thanks roadworker and who ever else reads this....I got the 99b back and like you said its there....I'm also waiting for the license key for dvdpro to use inconjunction with the 995 upgrades......will install this when recieve the license key ;) thanks again for the great work and support from everyone at this site......... :p

The Schilly robot which delivers the pro-DVD free licences seems dormant currently- many people "complain" that their requests aren't answered.

With DVD Decrypter being a free program without having to ask for a key, this program is a wast of time!:eek: It doesn't do as much and it didn't keep up with the times.:eek: If you want a free programs to burn your DVDs all you need is DVD shrink & Dvd Decrypter.
Don't hold your breath for that key. :eek::rolleyes:

Shame about burnatonce, it was a great proggie, I still use 99b to burn audio disks because thats all its good for, very good at that.

spider said:
Shame about burnatonce, it was a great proggie, I still use 99b to burn audio disks because thats all its good for, very good at that.
Shame about what?
0.99.5 works just great with pro-DVD, in fact much better than 0.99b and the crippo dvdrecord included. It's not Jamieo's fault that pro-DVD is not opensource (needing a key to avoid leeching, as it had happened before with "cdrecord/cdrtools" which somehow became the higly respected commercial "CDRWin" scam of a program...).

dx

scarecrow said:
Shame about what?
0.99.5 works just great with pro-DVD, in fact much better than 0.99b and the crippo dvdrecord included. It's not Jamieo's fault that pro-DVD is not opensource (needing a key to avoid leeching, as it had happened before with "cdrecord/cdrtools" which somehow became the higly respected commercial "CDRWin" scam of a program...).
Agreed. Even if you are having issues with the DVD recording portion of the program (ie, lack of a Pro-DVD key), its still one of the finest freeware CDR burning proggies. I stopped using it for awhile, but went back to it for its simplicity and ease of use. If I have CDR .bin/cue and or .iso files, it's the only thing I'll use. :cool:

Like i said , its the best for audio but in my view 99.5 was a backward step on the dvd front !
Yes it is a mighty fine freeware proggie, but in my case (pioneer user) .99b is better than .99.5 !!
Maby .99.5 is best for you ?
Recently dvddecrypter has given me better results than burnatonce for burning some ISO's !!
Not everyone has the same likes + dislikes !

spider said:
Like i said , its the best for audio but in my view 99.5 was a backward step on the dvd front !
Rather the contrary. 0.99b would not record any DVD's at all, unless you had a Pioneer drive, and were recording to -R media. If it works for you, then keep it, but don't advice others based on unfounded clues.
The only sorry thing from 0.99b to 0.99.5 is the omission of the freeDB module- which was not working very well, to be sure.

scarecrow said:
but don't advice others based on unfounded clues.
I did not "advise" anyone, read my posts !!
Speaking from my point of preference only.

If you like .99.5 over .99b fine !!
For me its vice-versa , is that ok with you ......