Burnatonce 0.98 just released

dx

Burnatonce 0.98

In less than 24 hours, Burnatonce 0.98 will be released. Monday 21 Jul 2003, will see a new BAO with a significant new feature that will make quite a few on this Forum very happy! :)

Stay tuned!

http://www.burnatonce.com/

I know bud...I know....Jamieo implanted some nice features....been using it for quite a while know,and I can ashure you that this is an undispensable app on my desktop... :)

dx

As you well know Roady.... $$$ donors to Jamieo's BAO project not only keep him improving the proggie, but allow you access to the beta builds. All it takes is a few bucks.... worth every penny. ;)

dxkim said:
As you well know Roady.... $$$ donors to Jamieo's BAO project not only keep him improving the proggie, but allow you access to the beta builds. All it takes is a few bucks.... worth every penny. ;)

I second that !! Great application :)

dx

Although posted elsewhere.... BAO 0.98 is now released!

The significant new feature that was mentioned is DVD-R/W related. Nice update eh?! ;)

But that's not all.... here are all the changes.

====================================================
SPTI interface: Removes the requirement for an ASPI layer on Win2K/XP

Multi-language Support: French, Spanish, and Norwegian currently added.

DVD-R(W) Writing: Mastering of data and video dvds and writing of ISO Images supported

Write Speeds: Only write speeds supported by the writer and inserted media are now displayed

WaveGain Support: Normalise audio track volumes for sampler discs etc.

Data Mastering: Many improvements and fixes have made data mastering much quicker and easier to use

Freedb Improvements: Text Search added, freedb now used to split audio tracks.
====================================================

Once again cheers to Jamieo and all the beta testers for such a kickass burning program. :cool:

www.burnatonce.com

Works fine for me;

Initializing SPTI ... OK!

Running win2k SP4.

I just did the update (not full install), not sure if that makes any difference.

at first lauch it gave an error window (3 times). But the program did not crash. I closed it, and re-launched it and no more error.

Now, I have the ASPI v4.60. I have to burn a CD next evening, I'll see if it works ok for me or not.
anyway, i'm happy with the new french language!
Thanx for the hard work.

jam

Laz

No problems at all for me, running Win XP SP1 with Force ASPI 117. Installed the full .exe too.

Jamieo has done a cracking job on this from what I have seen so far! :cool:

Laz

OK, I've merged the two Burnatonce threads now. ;)

I'm running a test DVDRW movie right now and all is running fine. One feature I don't like though is that after you add all your files to the VIDEO_TS folder Bao makes for you there is no option that I can find to name the disc. :confused:

Laz said:
One feature I don't like though is that after you add all your files to the VIDEO_TS folder Bao makes for you there is no option that I can find to name the disc. :confused:
Singleclick the name of the folder on the left pane... ;)

installed it,seems 2 run fine,xcept zat in audio,a song seems to have duplicated (file name was 02.mp3) and other files from diff directory(diff songs) with same file same were not present on burnt cd.(has same prob with previous version)

N1 who could make it work with a virtual drive or SCSI drive present?
So far I couldn't- had to disable any such drive to make the program start.

scarecrow said:
N1 who could make it work with a virtual drive or SCSI drive present?
So far I couldn't- had to disable any such drive to make the program start.
Works here with daemon tools3.29 and adaptec2940 scsi card :)

Works here too with 3 alcohol vdrives, although i get some sound distortion(very little) at startup, much like v 0.97(no probs with 0.97a)
:)