BSOD and "IRQ less or equal" in Windows XP installation

I have tried many times to install Windows XP but i always get a Blue Screen of death with the message "IRQ less or equal". This message appears just before pressing f8 for the agreement. I have changed memory dimm, vga card and removed all pci cards ( one ata 100 promise and one sb 128). I also get BSOD just after installing Windows ME Without any drivers. My configuration is :QDI kudoz 7E 333, 256mb 333mhz kingston, Greative Geforce, Athlon XP1802 HD's (1 maxtor 60gb, 1 wd 40gb), pionerr dvd and plextor 16/10/40 Cd recorder. I have also tried to install WinXP with intergated SP1 with no results.Any help?

I have gotten this error before, and it was (in my Case) corrupted drivers on My instalation CD...So the way I solved it was to Just Install the Very basic drivers to get the computer working then Download and Manually install each driver for every periferal device attached to my computer...It was very tedius...good luck

i was having a simialr problem but the thing is that neither of them were device drivers there were windows driversbut the problem might have been that i didnt convert to ntfs
i dont know. can anyone help me

I have changed the dimm, my system is not overclocked. Thanks for replying. I am still trying to find a solution.

It may very well just be an incompatible motherbaord. I have never heard of a QDI Kudoz? I've always used ASUS and Gigabyte with never a real problem.

You may want to check for a Bios uograde as well. Check QDI's website out for Windows XP compatibility.

I had the same problem.

It was solved:

1) I decrease the FSB from 133 to 100 Mhz and did a clean install from boot CD (You need change the boot device in BIOS)

2) After install and clean-up all the s**ts, I came back to 133 Mhz, and the problem came back also, the same error. Returned again at 100 Mhz and all was OK.

3) I've wait 1 month to came a new BIOS update, and Bingo..., the problem was solved for ever !!!

I hope I help you fix the problem.

:)