BlindWrite v5 Tweaker

Hi All

Well again i had nothing to do in free time so i have written this tool. For all you don't like autoplay in BW5 u can now turn it off. Also many other things can be done.

To Advance tab.

This Zones can be used to speed up reading. They are stored in LBA. If u want to remove some zone double clik on it.

Fast Error Skip Value is used to skip errors :D, u must experiment to get best result. For example on plextor drive, correct value for fast error skipping is 1, on liteon, it's 0, on some sony, it's 4. Max value is 255

If u will have other questions I will answer :D

Download

Best Regards

R!Co

PS. Greeting to VSO :D, guys your are doing good job

Hi

Version 1.3 is ready. After Team Havocs request I have added profiles. Hope it will work ;)

Change log
  • Added Profiles
  • Some bugs were fixed

Download

Btw. Now I have removed function that will load automaticly last used settings. As you may see ideas are welcome.

Support to select write speed will be probably next week

Well again new version is ready. It is version 1.4

Changes

I think i have only add support to select write speed and fixed some small bugs

Love me :p

Greetings to VSO, maybe they don't like me but they do very good job

Download

Note you must use version 5.0.1.112

New version is ready

Changelog

• Added commands to Tweaker
  • Writting topology is "Automatic" by default

Commands:

-s Load last used settings
-f Starts BlindWrite Automaticly and Autoload last settings

To speed problem.

When you select speed and starts burning check required and effective speed. Required is speed that you ask for and effective is that BW things is best. The writer will decide only what is possible for him. So, if x8 is not possible, it may choose the nearest possible value (some choose the nearest, other choose the nearest LOWER value). Nothing i can do with it sorry

Download

New BW5Tweaker is out !

I have added support to select which window would you like to see when you starts BlindWrite (Copy,Write,Read). And support to preload image to BW.

Download

Burn

Nice

R!Co said:
Version 1.5.5 is out

DOWNLOAD

Nice one R!Co it's always a treat to get software off you :) I also like your A-Ray Scanner 0.0.0.2 can't wait for the next update :D Keep up the good work m8

Burn