Bin and CUE

ntvh

What can I do to put this one in Bin and CUE so I can record it on CD Disc? Here is the screen..... Thanks :confused:

Edited reason:- image edited a) was a bmp try use png or jpegs as they load faster :) b) edited the obvious think before posting >>>VIPER_1069 <<<< :)

Last edited:
VIPER_1069 said:
use "burn at once" load the cue file and burn the image :)
But he wants to build a cue/bin image, not burn one! What he has downloaded is a regular divx (.avi) movie.
Do you want to build is as a data disk in divx format, VCD, SVCD or DVD?
If you want divx then simply image as ISO (no need for bin/cue, the only thing you will gain is adding several useless megabytes to the imagesize), for any other format the video stream has to be reencoded- simply follow our site tutorials.

ntvh

Thank you for all your help. I would like to built in this format( Bin and Cue) as picture below so I can use on CD :) :rolleyes: :confused:

Edited reason:- think about what you are posting images of this is the second one today ntvh!!!! they are warez related images !!! >>>VIPER_1069 <<<< :)

you need to convert the xvids or divx files to mpgs or mpeg 2 files and then make them to vcd/svcd respectivly! in nero then re image them in burn at once as bin and cue files or other program such as alcohol

Just folow a cm tut and convert xvid with dvd2svcd.It will make a cue&bin automatically and just burn to cd :)

ntvh

Thank you all. You guys are the best. I got the bin and cue file. I have another question, now I have two bins but one is 806 mb and the other 37MB, is there any way to remake theit size equally? :p :eek:

First,for best way use a tut which uses dvd2svcd.I succesfully converted more then 40-50 avis(divx&xvids).All come perfect as svcd(bin&cue).
Anyway if you got a mpeg in those 2 bins??just extract them with isobuster,so youll get a 2 mpegs,so just join them and size`em as you like :)

ntvh said:
How can I join or size them?
Why do you want to destroy your image?

The small .bin file is the DATA track, and the large one the VIDEO track.
It is always supposed to be like that, no reason at all to "make them equal"- that is desirable just for politics, not CD burning...

Sounds more like the 806 Mb is one CD, and the 37Mb is a second CD.

Depending on the standard, and degree of compliance required, the answer may be aim for a smidge more compression (lowering video or audio bitrate), or select a 90 minute media ... 3 1/2 minutes - I wouldn't bank on overburning an 80 min by more than about 2 minutes, unless it is a known good overburning media.

The alternative, is to raise the bitrate/quality (if possible) until it fills more of 2 CDs - or adjust the destination media size to make the cut at a more even position - still guessing as to the placement, so difficult to drop it on a natural break.

ntvh

Thanks. The reason is when I use AVI2SVCD combin with D2SRoBa v3.50, It look like you can set the size but please correct me if I 'm wrong. Your direction is more likely right those. teach/explain to me cause I do want to understand throughly to thise process. Thanks :) :D :p