Best Software

dave7477

I have had various problems burning DVD's, and would like to know.

What do you consider the best software for copying non-protected DVD's ? a

Thanks

DISKJUGGLER , ALCOHOL 120% , CLONE DVD, DVD DECRYPTER (using iso mode)

thats if the disk is a 4.7gb dvdr already

if not use dvddecrypter to rip the files from the disk use DVDSHRINK to shrink the size down to fit a 4.7gb dvdr :)

yep, DVDDecrypter is a toughie to beat in this situation :)

others that offer disc copy are Nero & RecordNowMax

Used to be a RNM 4.5 fan, but the poor software is tending to "obsolete" status with it's absolute non-support for new burners.
Oh well, one of these days Sonic may do us a favour and issue a new PXengine update (last one is from January, and omits a lot). I don't hold my breath though, else I might suffocate...

scarecrow said:
Used to be a RNM 4.5 fan, but the poor software is tending to "obsolete" status with it's absolute non-support for new burners.
Oh well, one of these days Sonic may do us a favour and issue a new PXengine update (last one is from January, and omits a lot). I don't hold my breath though, else I might suffocate...
Sonic did us that favor and finally updated the pxengine :)
Latest version is 1.8.34.500 and for pxdrv.dll is 1.1.9.0

VILLA21 said:
Sonic did us that favor and finally updated the pxengine :)
Latest version is 1.8.34.500 and for pxdrv.dll is 1.1.9.0
The content of the Sonic downloads seems currently changed, indeed! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------
SERVER ERROR (500) or Link error

There was an error processing the page. The system administrators have been notified and will resolve the issue shortly.
---------------------------------------------------------------
However, I don't find it terribly useful for burning, and I'd prefer something simpler than manually ripping the last ver. 7.X demo or update to get just the pxengine modules...

I just copied pxdrv.dll v1.1.9.0 to \windows\system32\ folder, isn"t that enough?
(Renaming, ofcourse, the old one)