best popup killer

Meaya Pupup Ad Filter !

do a search on meaya & you will find a link & serial !!!!!!!

regards spider:cool:

just found it for you :

h**p://w*w.meaya.com/
Serial: MP152452631116465033

spider:cool:

Last edited:
Tried a whole set of things over the years, but currently love what they've done with Norton Internet Security 2003...

Loads built in & the same easy paste thing on the right of the desktop as 2002, only this time it all works well...

F

FightingIrish

I agree with spider., Meaya Pupup Ad Filter :D

FightingIrish

dx

Popup killers are often website killers. Bandwidth does not grow on trees and popups allow free sites to exist...like this one. But of course if you have been to the main site (easilly accessable at the Home link at the bottom of this page), you would see that popups are there. It helps NB keep this site free for everyone. In fact, popup killers almost killed this site several months ago.

So my attitude...let popups pass, it helps keep a site going. If everyone killed the popups on this site...the emptyness of the 4 days of this site being down is a glimpse of what it would be like to have a dead site.

Now, I agree that some sites overdo the popups. But then again most of those sites give you "free stuff"...if you catch my drift. If you don't like the popups...don't go there!

So it's your choice...allow a few popups or kill a few sites.

POPUP COMPANION 3.2

doesnt sit in ur system tray but on ur explorer its self
very handy i think
and it has more goodies on it too :D