Beginner's dvd burning tips tutorial updated

excellent work woody .. yet another REALLY GOOD TUTE to point to many times a day along with chickys guides , LAZ'S now INFAMOUS guide and rebootjims and oh ALL THE TUTORIALS we have here lol ;)

dreamcatcher

hey thanks for the tips. understand the decrypter. but wot the other 2 programmes for. new at this game CHEERS dreamcatcher

This tutorial should explain everything.

If your files are over 4.38 gigs you need to remove material and transcode to fit to one dvdr.For that you use Dvdshrink.

Then you need software to burn the transcoded files to dvdr,that's where BAO comes in,or Nero can be launched from Dvdshrink.

Thanks woody. :) But I still don't see the list of software not to use dvd transcoding? :) Which we all know Nero should be on the top considering how many post we get!!!

PC-GUY said:
Thanks woody. :) But I still don't see the list of software not to use dvd transcoding? :) Which we all know Nero should be on the top considering how many post we get!!!
Hehe...yeah.Newest versions of Nero are working fine for me. :) I've been using Dvd2Svcd with D2sRoba frontend.It's a little more advanced than Dvdshrink.I then burn the VIDEO_TS files with Nero.100% success so far. :)

My tutorial was created with Laz's freeware tutorial in mind.

Following Chickenman's tutorial here will result in superior results. ;)