beatles

hello im trying to back up my beatles anthology.
i rip it to my hard drive with dvd decrypter and then use dvd2one and then burn using record now max .
the dvd plays but there is no sound any ideas?
thanx jasonn :D
i look forward to your replies

When U have compressed with DVD2One
open the VIDEO_TS Folder And play the VOB Files (I use power DVD) to see if they have video & audio & in particuar that the lips are in sync with the speech!

When you use DVD2One on the Anthology set, what Audio track did you select? There is DTS, AC3 and LPCM tracks in that set which I have backed up very successfully. Selecting AC3 will guarentee audio playback. The AC3 is the smallest sized audio file as well leaving more data for the video.

Laz

Yep, sounds to me like maybe you only selected the DTS sound hence nothing unless through a supporting amp.

thanx for your help but

Laz said:
Yep, sounds to me like maybe you only selected the DTS sound hence nothing unless through a supporting amp.

i can backup dvd but on disc 1 there are two chapters 0ne and two
the back has sound now but you can,t pick which chapter you want the chapters are,t highlighted has anyone made a full working back up of anthology ?

if so can you tell me how to do it ?

thanx jasonn

I did it manually with DVD2SVCD and CCE. Ripped the Menus out and their background audio as well and compiled the whole lot with Maestro. I still have DVD4 yet to do. DVD5 is actually a DVD5 so a simple copy is all thats needed there.