Backups with EAC - question

Can anybody say (write) which are best settings of EAC with TEAC CDW-540E or CD-540E for backups of audio CD's?

For CD-540E check HERE (not maintained for months). For CDW-540E bettter ask at EAC forum, surely you can find a reference or someone who has measured the drive.
The offset correction procedure is largely puristic, 50,000 missing samples equal just one second of music.

I have found no answers there and nobody replies me about how to set it.
Do anybody here own the TEAC CDW-540E and use it for reading with EAC? Which settings are you using?

eac

First eac comes with some-noncomplete documentation,but should be enough if you are willing to spend some time and do proper setting of your drives!!I dont mind helping you,but will take few pages couse proggy is really complex..Also you got wizard which can help you with basic setting.Your drive should be supported and there is not better audiocombo-readwrite then eac..Try to setup and post any question here!!!

domer said:
Can anybody say (write) which are best settings of EAC with TEAC CDW-540E or CD-540E for backups of audio CD's?

You'll find a lot of useful EAC settings here:

h**p://www.zeropaid.com/news/articles/auto/10012002d

The Quintessential Guide To Creating The Highest Quality MP3s On Earth