back up your DVD to CD by Nero v6.6.0.13

ntvh

Hi,
would somebody please show me how to back up the DVD movie by using Nero that fit an entire DVD on to CD? Thank :D

ntvh

on the option of nero recode I only see option for CD 74min, cd80min, dvd1.4gb (8 cm), DVD5 4.7GB. would you please show me more in detail? Thank you for your help. :confused:

ntvh

I got the BAD Nero Program. Reinstall the Nero program from the real it is working, I'm doing the convert from DVD to CD now and it look like it go to take a while.... 18 hr with the CPU3.40GHZ. it is taking long time to convert from DVD to CD.
If anybody see any wrong with this please tell me.. Iam talking about the waiting time for converting from DVD to CD. THX

too long-nero digital is a bit faster then divx or xvid,i converted lotr which was 3+hrs to 2 cds in a 4 hours with p4-2.4ghz and 18 hours is too much-unless you chosed some extra qyality-my settings were default :)

ntvh

I think so too, my cpu is 3.4GH should not take that long. wait until the process stop then will let you guys know more info. Thanks Zver. :D

ntvh

finally it is working now. Thank.
One more question, does any programs will convert AVI,mpeg..etc.. to MP3 :D Thanks again

Well Nero Recode can. That is if you mean mp4 by MPEG4. Chances are that the avi's already contain MPEG4 video (XviD or DivX) and mp3 audio. So all you need to do is remux.