back up pc games!

simple simon

hey people thanks for reading this! i have a few games which i want to "back up" like champ4 ect, i have windows xp and a dvd+rw drive, can anyone explain how to do this? all i want is a working cd that will play champ on another pc? i looked at other threads and tutorial but didn't find any, pls help!!! thanks

Start with gamecopyworld (type that into yahoo and you'll get the idea) to see what protection they have on the game. Also don't forget the no-cd crack while your their so you don't have to insert the cd to play a game. :cool: Then you need Alcohol 120% to burn. The short of Alcohol is you backup the game by picking the type of protection that is on the game. For the long version try Alcohol Software forum.
Lets us know how you make out. :D Good luck.

simple simon

PC-GUY said:
Start with gamecopyworld (type that into yahoo and you'll get the idea) to see what protection they have on the game. Also don't forget the no-cd crack while your their so you don't have to insert the cd to play a game. :cool: Then you need Alcohol 120% to burn. The short of Alcohol is you backup the game by picking the type of protection that is on the game. For the long version try Alcohol Software forum.
Lets us know how you make out. :D Good luck.
i have burnt dvds from avi to dvd which work fine, changing them form avi to mpeg forst, but with this alcohol it stops onced it finishing reading the the game, its says insert a blanck cd (can i use a blank dvd+rw?) then it just stops?

I have moved this thread into the "CD Backup Forums" section, as it doesn't really fit in the "Console Gaming" section :)

How about we start with Nero InfoTool? Download that and copy and past the results so we can start with whats going on in your pc.:)
Also if your backing up a cd game and it ask you for a cdr/rw no you can't use a dvd-rw. So if thats your only problem that might just be fixed.

Last edited: