Bac Tribes2 with Alcohol 120%?

Hi guys :D

Hope ya can help here i want to backup my tribes2 with Alcohol 120%, is there any setting i have to follow.

Will i beable to make a 1:1 copy of the game so i dont have to find any exe XXXX for it.

Big thanks in advance....

sorry did not mean to breck the rulez

should have said it right once again sorry

Last edited:
Please not that this is not warez foum.

So get clonyxxl and scan cd with it. It will detect protection and then simpli select profile in Alcohol

It is I believe protected with Securom and that would be pre v4.8.x so the only requirements is that you have a drive that can read subchannel data and one that can write at least RAW DAO 16.

Thanks i have found Clonyxxl but it is only a zip file not a setup.exe.

I have also got Alcoholer installed on my system when it loads up it says Clonyxxl is not installed, so how can i get Alcoholer to see clonyxxl if it only is the exe(prog) ?

Thanks again for any help :D

Sorry never used clnoyxxl or Alcoholer before.

I can aswer simply (author of it :D). u need to scan cd using ClonyXXL after that lunch Alcoholer

yehanoha said:
Thanks i have found Clonyxxl but it is only a zip file not a setup.exe.

I have also got Alcoholer installed on my system when it loads up it says Clonyxxl is not installed, so how can i get Alcoholer to see clonyxxl if it only is the exe(prog) ?

Thanks again for any help :D

Sorry never used clnoyxxl or Alcoholer before.
Hi yehanoha since you've got your as a zip file you'll need to unzip it with something like..Winzip,or Winrar and then you'll have you setup.exe file.

Hi RASTABT

i have unziped it but it does not install ie setup.exe it only is exe prog, you just click on it and it starts the clonyxxl but does not install like any other prog say norton system works......

yeah its a self runnable standalone exe unless you need the other language packs it should work fine :)

it should have english and german languages as standard change to english if you need that language under the options :)