avast! v4.1.389

<b>April 21, 2004</b><br><br>
<UL>
<LI>fixed a bug that was causing incorrect version of VPS file to be inserted to emails</LI>
<LI>solved boot-time scan problem with latest VPS files: "avworkInitialize returned 42003"</LI>
<LI>global memory segments are now non-inheritable which should solve respective problems with on-line VPS updates without restart</LI>
<LI>solved freezing of the program while displaying some question dialogs in the Japanese version</LI>
<LI>The heuristics module for the Internet Mail provider now adheres to the scan settings, i.e. if scanning of inbound mail is disabled, for instance, even the heuristics module for inbound mail is disabled</LI>
<LI>deleting of infected files from the virus dialog now deletes the files on next reboot only when it's really necessary (i.e. if the file is really locked)</LI>
<LI>Standard Shield for Win9x now doesn't trap read file access initiated by the Internet Mail module anymore</LI>
<LI>the file clnr0.dll (Virus Cleaner) is now being extracted to the avast! data folder, instead of system TEMP</LI>
<LI>added support for Windows Security Center in Windows XP SP2</LI>
<LI>fixed a bug causing occasional substitution of a dot with an equation sign in message tags added by the Internet Mail module</LI>
<LI>added new language versions: French, Slovak and Russian</LI>
</UL>
</p>

added new language versions: French
WOUHOU!!!!!!!!!! :)

A great virus program!.Fell in love with it from Avast 32 version 3.
Now I'm a subscriber for the Professional edition V4 for the next 3 years... :D