Auto log-off

If i'm reading posts,then navigate away to look for info and come back to write my masterpiece,when I hit submit I find I've been logged out :mad: and my post has vanished into cyberspace:confused:
Could someone shed some light on this pleeeease??

Hi bro we have to look into this for ya. I sorry but at the moment a few of us got problems on the forum...VB Bug once again.One and two other hic-ups have been reported to us. With a bit of luck N.B. is on the case....:)

An additional input in this case: I too face the logout problem. Interestingly, if I am trying to reply to a thread, then though the URL shows the thread correctly after re-logging in, I get the message saying that the thread I'm posting to isn't valid or somethin like that.

- LF

Workaround: after re-logging in, use the back button to go to the screen where I have typed my message and submit the message from there. Since you have logged in again, this would be successfully posted and you will be saved the bother of typing the whoe post again.

Last edited:
surely there is an auto log off time;
Maybe this limit could be extended? :rolleyes:
sometimes i lost my "view new post" during (longer) answering to the first subscribed thread;

Greetings from
Duracell

My problem I over come it by using the Refresh button seem to work for mi. (for submitting a post or reply if the page does not show up) after the error.