antivirus problem

I use PC-Cillin 2002 v9.02 under windows XP since a few months withou any problem. I like it becouse it's fast, easy to update definitions and scan pop3 mail accounts (MS Outlook Express). Since a few days a little prob appears, when windows start, an error message appear: "Error: Real time monitor can't be loaded" or something like that, but you can enable it manually.
I have to reinstall windows xp for other reasons but the problem persist.
I made only one change to my PC hardware, I install an Ethernet 3Com adapter for ADSL service. I have a dual boot system also whith win 98 and I have any problem. In both cases I used the native windows (98/XP) drivers.

My PC

Motherboard: K7266 pro 2 (MS 6380 V 2.X
Micro: Athlon 1.3 GB socket A bus 266
Memoria: DRIM 256 mb
HD: Maxtor 40 GB 7200 rpm
CD-RW: Acer 2410A (24x10x40)
Modem: SM56 PCI chipset Motorola
Video card: MSI Geforce 2 MX-400 64 mb c/TV out
O.S.: dual boot windows 98SE and Windows XP pro (versión 5.1, build 2600)

I'm thinking to change the antivirus software, but always looking for one that scan mail. For that reason I don't like to much F-Secure. Does anybody know if the last version of Panda Titanium is a good antivirus?Does anybody know if the last version of Panda Titanium is a good antivirus?. I search the forum and the information about was not very clear.

I think panda titanium is a good AV. It used to be the best actually, just haven't kept up with them over this past year, which is really a big enough gap for software to go down the tubes lol.
Nonetheless I would give it a try & see for yourself. I myself am still using NAV 2002. Partly out of force of habit & also configured to just scan manually, but choice is yours.
good luck

Where to download

I spent a lot of time searching, of course first in this forum and then in the web to download a full funtionally copy of Panda antivirus. I found the last panda titanium version with a serial number. The problem is that the "live update" antivirus definition can't be activated using this serial, a message appears reminding you this is a shareware version and this function is not available.
I'll go on searching the web, but if someone knows where to find a full version, working crack, thanks.