Another Lite-On LTR-52246S 52/ 24/52 CD-RW Drive Review

I just buyed 1 today,and replaced my Asus 40X with it.......nice review,but nothing to find about copyprotection abilities(besides the efm statement)......so i have to do my own tests....:D

hey roadworker, give me feedback on those tests & conclusions.
Am planning to buy a new rig next month and also need a new burner.

Am trying to decide among:
Asus 52x/24/52
Yamaha 44x/24/44 Disc Tattoo
Lite-On 52x/24/52

or any other recommended models.
Main priority is for music CD backups and some games. Ofcourse also to be reliable in data backups (which most should be, but never know with some if burning 50CDs in 1 day).

Shadoe,the drive can't rip older builds of Cactus data Shield200,but the other few things i've tried ,work fine.......the drive is able to rip Doc.Loc and Key2Audio audioprotections and copied Max Payne flawlessly....
still have to try M.O.H.:allied assault and Neverwinter Nights,but it seems to be a fine drive....
Unfortunually,I have no safedisk 2.8 and securom 4.8xx games atm.....

sounds good roady.

Now that I think about it, I tend to use my DVD-ROM drive for cactus types of CDs... so no big deal.

Thanks for the info.

Still am going to see which among those 3 would be best for what I want. Still like my plexy and have a yam at work along with ricoh and here also have a litey 24x.

Guess if the new rig can't handle something, always have a few others I can use.

Now to go with the best priced drive.