Another Chickenmans Tutorial Problem

DVDMan007

Rite i was just skipping through it and i was looking at the bit where you go on the frameserver tab and i was looking at the bit where it says " At the end of the MPEG2Dec line click the samll [...] button and from the ..\DVD2SVCD\MPEG2Dec folder, select MPEG2DEC2.dll.

Rite so i clicked the [...] button but i could not see MPEG2DEC2.dll........i could only see MPEG2Dec3.dll....

Will the program still work if i havent got that file.

Help really appreciated.

Cheers

DVDMan007 said:
Rite i was just skipping through it and i was looking at the bit where you go on the frameserver tab and i was looking at the bit where it says " At the end of the MPEG2Dec line click the samll [...] button and from the ..\DVD2SVCD\MPEG2Dec folder, select MPEG2DEC2.dll.

Rite so i clicked the [...] button but i could not see MPEG2DEC2.dll........i could only see MPEG2Dec3.dll....

Will the program still work if i havent got that file.

Help really appreciated.

Cheers
Think u selected to install Avisynth 2.5, that"s why u are pointed to C:\Program Files\DVD2SVCD\Avisynth2.5 Plugins\Mpeg2dec. mpeg2dec2.dll is located to:
C:\Program Files\DVD2SVCD\Avisynth2 Plugins\Mpeg2dec
:)

DVDMan007 said:
yes i installed avi synth 2.5 will that be a problem?
Nooo, just select mgeg2dec3.dll and should be ok. I guess that in the tutorial, it supposed that avisynth 2.08(which needs mpeg2dec2.dll) will be used. That"s all...
:)

The latest DVD2SVCD now supports avisynth 2.52 and mpeg2dec3.dll, so best is to go with those as they are much quicker. I'm updating the tute soon to reflect that.