Another Best buy blunder...

dx

VIPER_1069 said:
whoopsy .... PC-GUY take note .... $2 notes lol :p :)
I think I'm gonna go get me some $2 bills from my bank and use em at Best Buy. I think everybody who reads this (and has one near them) should too. Our little way to tell them what f*ing idiots they are! :D

dx

"But, according to a Baltimore County police arrest report, suspicions were roused when an employee noticed some smearing of ink. So the cops were called in."

One of the anti-counterfitting features of American currency is that the bills are never fully dry (special ink of course). I'm not a cop and I know this, learned it back in 8th grade, ... guess the Best Buy police need more training! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I tried to return a laptop that would not recognize a logitech mouse, even after dnld the latest sotware - they took it to the back and hooked up one of their mice saying its works fine. I told them I was using a regular cordless mouse, and it wasnt my fault the machine they were selling didnt work with my mouse. They then charged me the "restocking fee" which in my case was almost $200.00. It was either that, or eat the cost of the laptop that wouldnt work right. I say to hell with BB!