An Open-source Calendar App for Windows?

I'm starting a full-time admin position at a little office that has no unified calendar application for its senior partners. I'd like to present one that can access info from Windows address book, and which has the standard features (of Outlook at least) but which won't require an investment for licenses. Any ideas?

Thanks everyone!

http://www.ipi.fi/~rainy/
RainLender

Outlook settings
The appointments from the Outlook can be shown in the calendar like normal events. The Outlook's events are read-only in Rainlendar and therefore they cannot be edited or deleted. You need to use Outlook if you want to change something. Also, Outlook has more options to define repeating events than Rainlendar, so some appointments might not be shown in the correct place. The Outlook's appointments use a profile callend "Outlook" incase you want to customize their appearance.
Enable server synconization
If selected the events are syncronized with a server.
This program is free software. It is released under GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Rainlendar is a very customizable calendar that resides on your desktop and shows the days of the current month. The calendar can use different skins to fit your taste (and theme). You can use different fonts and colors, select the background image or even make the calendar's background transparent. All the customization can be done with a simple GUI.
The calendar can also synchronize the events with a server, which will allow you to use it e.g. at home and at work. There are plenty of other features too.
Dunno if it has everything that you need. However, its released under the GPL, thus you can download the source. And if you need something, you may be able to add it in yourself.
Or you can go to the forums on the site and ask for a plugin or whatnot.

Just a thought.

Thanks very much, Incognitu and Myzdoxae.

The problem with Egroupware for me and this little office is that it appears to require the implementation of an MSQL-compatible database in order to run. That's just a couple of orders-of-magnitude more that my new bosses will accept -- it's going to be a trial just getting them to consider a new web browser like Firefox.

Rainlendar is much more likely, and I'm working through the documentation to get a sense of what it would entail (if I had to administer it for four peeps).

I must confess that I'm a trifle disappointed, insasmuch as I got a Sharp Zaurus a little bit ago and KOrganizer runs nearly perfectly in Windows.

http://korganizer.kde.org/korganizere/korge.html

It's free, super-feature-rich, platform-independent (to a degree) and allows for file-synchronization. I can't seem to get it to access .wab files though.